
April 10-14th
Mommy's best friend Rachel had another baby, so Kinleigh and I decided to head out to Denver and see the baby (and Rachel of course). We had a good time hanging out with Rachel, Ryan, Elle, and the new baby Reese. I was impressed at how well Elle and Kinleigh played together. Elle is 2 1/2 and of course better at sharing then Kinleigh, but she was so sweet and patient with Kinleigh. I loved holding the baby, and holding the baby, and holding the baby. Doesn't mean I want another baby right now, but it was fun to hold someone else's. It was very good to catch up with Rachel and we had a great time. Kinleigh was so adorable with the baby. We had to watch Kinleigh every time we put the baby down with in her reach b/c she could not get enough of the baby. I thought I loved the baby, but Kinleigh LOVED the baby. She could not keep her hands off of the baby. She would go up and pat the babies head, rub her face, touch her eyes, and take out her binky (b/c you're not suppose to have a binky unless it is bedtime in Kinleigh's world). I let Kinleigh hold the baby and she was just Beaming from ear to ear. She thought it was the greatest thing in the world to hold a real live baby. Unfortunately, I am a bad Mommy and didn't get any good pictures. I only got out my camera one time and took pictures. What was I thinking?!?
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment