Saturday, April 21, 2007

"Mommy, I Pee Pee."

April 20th, 2007
So... I went upstairs this morning to get Kinleigh out of her bed and this is what I found....
Note the pajamas lying behind her in her bed and diaper in hand. I put her down last night with a diaper and pajamas on.
I walked into the room to exactly this picture and Kinleigh said to me, "Mommy, I Pee Pee." Now, she did not pee in the bed (which I though for sure she had done); she had gone in her diaper and then I guess decided she was going to change herself.

2 comments:

Suzi said...

Kinleigh is adorable! And such a smarty! your blog is so cute-it is fun to learn all about Kinleigh and your life as a mom.

Strommer Family said...

I agree-very cute!! Kinleigh's definetely growing up!! Check out our Snapfish accounts sometime too, if you want to see how the kids over here in Timbuktu are growing!! :)