April 5, 2007
So, Kinleigh and I head out to Target today to do a little shopping. She's being a great girl sitting in the front and actually letting me strap her on to the cart. I'm standing in front of the isle trying to figure out some things for Daddy. Kinleigh starts yelling, "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy Yucky!" I being the great Mom I am just simple reply, "Hold on Sweetie." Well, Kinleigh of course not understanding the hold on keeps holding her hand in the air going "Mommy, Yucky!". So, finally I look over to see what in the world could be so Yucky! Yep, I was in for a surprise. Our sweet little angel had decided to stick her hand down into her diaper, cover her hand in poop, wipe some poop on her pants and shirt, and was holding her hand in the air COVERED with poop. I'm not talking a little big here, I am talking the whole entire hand in poop. Not nice thick poop, but yucky disgusting runny poop. (sorry for all the graphics). I didn't know what to do. I took out every wet wipe I had and wiped her down, took off her shirt (luckily she had a long sleeve shirt underneath, and wiped down the cart. Then, I got out my hand sanitizer and did the same!!!! I could not have been more disgusted. At least Kinleigh knew it was Yucky also!
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



1 comments:
Ugh, I am grossed out all over again. And yet? Can't stop laughing!
Post a Comment