Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Tribute to Dianna

I know this is way past my birthday, but my sister did this page for me on her little girls blog and I didn't know how to transfer it to my blog. A little too much time on the computer and you can figure out all kinds of neat things. So, thank you Holly for the page, I LOVE IT!

Friday, February 23, 2007

Do you know what today is?

Today is my little sister's birthday! I have three amazing sisters (and three amazing sister-in-laws...I am so spoiled), but my little sister and I are especially close. We have shared so many great moments together.

Like that time at 3am when she thought she had thrown away her plane ticket and we spent the night digging through the trash? We are sooo alike...always thinking we have thrown something important away when in reality we haven't.

And that time we went sail boating on the boat that wasn't really a sailboat, but it kept tipping over? Good think we were both lifeguards.

Or that time we went to Hawaii and decided to take a picture with every half naked man we came across? That is the trip that we got in the big fight over who would get to name their daughter Elizabeth and call her Ellie. I let her win that fight, but look whose daughter is named Elizabeth? Heehee.

But the best moment we ever shared...the one that really bonds us...is this:

And so it doesn't look like we married each other...

Happy birthday, Di-Di! Thanks for sharing so many great moments with me!

2 comments:

Strommer Family said...

Hey Di, Just Ruth checking up on the latest on the little cutie!! You probably don't know that I look forward to checking all your blogs-I look every week or so to see if you've added anything different!! Love to see the updates and how she's growing and how you and the big old nasty brother is doing!! :) Keep writing them!!

theresa said...

OMG! I love the tribute to Diana. I am such a bad friend this year and I didn't even call you on your birthday. :( This section brought me to tears because I am so close to my sister. I am so glad that you have a sister to share such special moments with!