


April 3rd, 2007 This is what I saw when I came to get Kinleigh out of bed this morning. She attempted to take her shirt off, but apparently forgot to get the arms out first. She also spent 3o minutes this morning sitting and trying to get her socks on her feet. She could get her right one on real easy, but for some reason could not get the left sock on. She would get so frustrated if she couldn't get it on and would start yelling. Then, she got her shoes and tried to put those on. Of course she would do the same thing and scream when she couldn't do it, but she wanted no help from Mommy. I didn't know independence started this early.
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



1 comments:
Kinleigh cracks me up! I think Ellie is at the most fun age now, but looks like it just keeps getting better and better.
Also, don't you feed your child? I'm seeing ribs here!
Post a Comment