Thursday, May 24, 2007

Happy Five Year Anniversary


May 17, 2007
Daniel and I have been married for five years today!
We met six years ago on a blind date. He was with my friend Sarah and I was with his roomate Chris. I started flirting with Daniel (b/c yes I will admit I was a HUGE flirt) and we really spent more time together that evening then with our dates. We continued to talk and to get to know each other better. We started dating a couple weeks later. Daniel claims he knew from OUR first date that I was the one. I was young and determined that I was not going to get into another serious relationship. Obviously that didn't last long and we were married almost one year later.
These past five years have been the best years of my life. I could not ask for a better husband. Thank you Daniel for making me so HAPPY.

One out of FIVE attempts to take a picture with Kinleigh. She kept making strange faces! Silly girl. Never got a good picture of her.
Since we went to Aruba for our Five year Anniverary gift, we decided we'd take the whole family out for dinner on the actual day. We went and had some Indian food (neither of us had ever been to an Indian restaurant) and LOVED the food.

0 comments: