Friday, May 04, 2007

sick baby

May 4th
It is 9:45am and my little angel is still sleeping. She woke up bright and early yesterday morning at 6:00am (always on the nights that Daniel and I stay up way too late). I went upstairs and got her out of bed and brought her down to lay with Daniel and I. She was not having anymore sleep. She was so squirmy and just kept messing with Daniel and I. Well, I guess the whole family is up now! Daniel said he noticed her wheezing a little yesterday morning, but nothing serious. I noticed her having troubles later in the afternoon so I did her breathing machine on her. Seeing how I get extremely restless sitting in the house everyday; poor Daniel pays for it when he gets home. Yesterday was extra bad and I just had to get out. We went to get my much needed hair cut. I have been trying to grow out my hair for the past 1 1/2 years and am terrified to get my hair cut. In the past I've had some problems with me saying take 1 inch off and the stylist thinking 1 inch in their minds meant 3 or 4. I kid you not, I have had the WORST luck. So, I scared this poor lady with her life if she did more then just TRIM the bottom. I asked her for some more layers and to frame my face. She did a pretty good job. She was suppose to leave at 4 and got stuck at the salon doing one of the other beauticians hair and so now she was still there trying to help them out (5:15ish). I think she took a little bit of that out on my hair, b/c I have never seen someone cut hair SO FAST. I asked for the shampoo and deep conditioning and she didn't rush that too bad, but I think she literally took five minutes cutting my hair. Anyway, it turned out fine so no need to complain too much.... I got revenge by asking her to blow-dry my hair (which is very thick and can take awhile). BACK TO KINLEIGH SINCE THIS IS HER BLOG. I decide I feel like shopping and want to head up to Triangle Town. Ok, bad idea. I should know that this mall is jinxed for Daniel and I. The past three times have sickened our family, literally. The first time I had a slight cold, but nothing serious. By the end of the evening I was bad off! My nose was straight dripping constantly, my head was killing me, and my whole body ached. The second time we went up Kinleigh had had the flu the previous day and we though it was over. I believe I blogged the whole story previously, but to recap she ended up throwing up all over the dressing room floor. Last night, like I mentioned before Kinleigh was wheezing a bit and I did give her the breathing machine. However, I never would have taken her out if I thought it was something serious. The poor child sounded like she was dying last night. We had to stop at Target when we first got there and buy her some cough/cold medicine. She was hacking like crazy and then would cry afterwards. I was getting scared that she couldn't breathe. She was much better in the stroller and walking through the mall, but then she started to act really crazy. The girl couldn't stop moving or talking. Daniel and I have never seen her act like that. She seriously had constant noise coming out of her mouth and she was all over the place in the stroller. Daniel let her out of the stroller several times and said she would just take off sprinting. I heard her several times last night crying and screaming and then when I would go check on her she would be sound to sleep. My poor little baby girl. I am glad that she is still sleeping and I pray she will feel better when she wakes up.

1 comments:

Texasholly said...

Oh how scary! Poor kinleigh! If she isn't better, you might need to take her back AGAIN to the doctor :(