Wednesday, June 06, 2007

All About Kinleigh

WHERE HAS MY BABY GONE?

Seeing how this is the title I figured maybe I should do a post all about Kinleigh!
Of course you can never remember all the cute things they are doing when you sit down to type them. Our little baby has seriously turned into a toddler no question!
She is starting to put sentences together and now can tell me when she wants something. She comes to me and says, "I want (blank) Mommy!" over and over and over again until I give her what she wants. The other day when CJ and Sammi were over and the little girls were playing in the bus (a toy Daniel bought for Kinleigh and she LOVES IT) it kept tipping over and Kinleigh would come into the dining room, grab my hand, and lead me back into the room so I could tip the bus back up right.

She is repeating EVERYTHING we say! She loves to sit and read and when she doesn't know what something is on the page she points and says "what's that?" Anytime she is upset and throwing a fit all I have to say is "where is the tweet tweets?" and she will run to the windy and look for the birds. Every morning when I go to get Kinleigh out of bed (she does not cry she just sits and talks to her pacifiers until I hear her and go and get her out) we have to go to the window to look for the neighbors "doggies." (no longer dog but doggie) When I go to get on the computer she will come up and close the doors to the computer armoire and tell me "NO". She wants me to go play with her not the computer. Kinleigh can't stand to have her hands dirty and will bring them to me to get every little thing off. She also insists on picking up every bit of "Yucky" off the floor and throwing it in the trash. She is actually growing, or at least her feet are growing, and she is now in a size 4 shoe. However, she is still wearing 6-12 month clothing. She knows what she wants to do and will throw a tantrum if she does not get her way (more frequently lately). If she wants to go outside then she will nag at you until you take her outside. Again I say she is a little toddler now and not my baby. It is like having a little person around now who can communicate with you. She does not say very many words in Spanish, but Daniel only talks to her in spanish and she understands everything he says. Amazing what little minds can do. Well, I could go on all day talking about the wonders Kinleigh is doing, but I'll just have to post about KINLEIGH more frequently.

Kinleigh and Colleen (she loves playing w/ friends)

One of Kinleigh's favorite things to do is ride on the riding lawn mower with Daddy.
What is that you asked, "where is Daniel?" It was sprinkling and that is the rain coat work gave Daniel (name embroidered and all)l- all I have to say is "WOW, BRIGHT!!!"

0 comments: