Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Dianna's night!

Yes, I got a night out with the girls and had a blast. It wasn't so much what we did, but just the amount of fun you can have hanging out with old friends. Even though I have been gone it doesn't seem like we missed a beat.

Very Sexy Theresa

Can you see anything up my nose?

Can I take one of you on a date?

Beautiful Lauren!

Thanks for taking me out girls! I miss you guys.
*Can you see the pictures now?*

3 comments:

Texasholly said...

None of your pics are showing up :(

Texasholly said...

I still can't see them. They are just red X's. And I tried at home as well as at work. Weird.

Also, in response to your comment...I swore we wouldn't fight over diaper duty, either, but we sure have been doing it lately. It's always, "I changed the last three poopy diapers!" Ack.

Texasholly said...

Good, all the pics show up now. Fun times!
So your website loads faster, I would change your settings so it only displays the last 5 posts.