Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Kinleigh's 2nd Birthday Party

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KINLEIGH

I attempted to make Kinleigh's birthday cake again this year. I of course see many flaws, but from a distance the cake looks pretty good.
Once again we decided this year to have another pool party for Kinleigh. It rained last year at her pool party, but the kids still went swimming. So, this year we had it planned for 4pm and at 3:30 the floods came. It was a beautiful day up till 3:30. Everything worked out just fine though and was actually probably easier for me. We had everyone come to our house first for snack, cake, and opening of presents.

Nemo decorations! I was happy I had some where to put all my decorations, b/c I was stressed about where I was going to put everything at the pool.

Kinleigh loved her Nemo birthday party. I asked her who's birthday it was and she said "Nemo." She picked out the Nemo theme herself. She LOVES Nemo. She got so excited at the store finding all the fun Nemo stuff. Side note- she can say birthday really clear!

Kinleigh also had lots of help opening her presents to speed up the process!
Kinleigh got Tons of great gifts from her friends. Friends- Rhett, Trace, Bailey, Sammi, Colleen, and CJ. Of course all the parents were there to celebrate also so she had a great turn out :).
Then, the rain had let up so we all went off to have some fun in the pool.
Cj sporting Nemo :) Perfect.

Sammi and Kinleigh enjoying the boat ride!

Colleen and CJ

Night Night Kipp. The party wore him out!
The good thing about the rain was that we had the entire pool to ourselves! We then came back to our house and ordered some pizza and opened all Kinleigh's wonderful gifts (she hit the jackpot this birthday) and the kids played.

1 comments:

Texasholly said...

I don't know how I missed this yesterday, but you cake is awesome! Will you come to Texas next April and make one for Ellie?