Well, Kinleigh has been sick again the past week and a half. Last Thursday she once again was struggling to breath and I had to give her the breathing machine three times during the day. Other then Thursday she has just been so dag on congested. Seriously, I wish more then anything that she didn't have to deal with all this. However, tomorrow is the day that we will be taking her in to meet with the asthma Nurse and to get tested to see if she has asthma. I'm hoping they just say she's allergic to the air here and that we should move to Texas, but doubt that will happen :). Wish her luck!
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



2 comments:
Call me tomorrow and let me know what the nurse says, -k-?
Also, it sure did seem like she was breathing easy when she was in Texas (hint, hint).
so sad! poor kinleigh! yes i think the texas air is easier to breathe too:)
Post a Comment