Wednesday, July 25, 2007

We are Back

We are back form our wonderful trip to Texas, and I am finally posting about it. It would take me days to try and update all the fun things we did in Texas, so I will have to hit the highlights!
We spent Saturday and Sunday hanging out with the whole family! How wonderful would it be to live close to family (thankfully we at least have Daniel's parents if they would ever stay home). My sister and I dressed our daughters up in the same dress so that they could be twins! Seeing how Kinleigh is so small we actually had to switch dresses and let Ellie wear the bigger size (yes Kinleigh is 8 months older).

We never could get a good picture. Ellie was too excited about taking out her own and then Kinleigh's bow and Kinleigh was not quite as excited about that whole situation.

However, Kinleigh was very excited about holding her two month old adorable niece Olivia. Of course she could not hold her with out touching her face!

Aunt Sabrina invited us all over for a pool party! Even though Ellie is the youngest I think it is safe to say she is the most brave in the water!

Kinleigh and Kolby had a blast with the cups.

Kinleigh and Kolby holding a conversation about who knows what?!?

Snack time. What a big hit.

And then movie time.
We headed up to Sea World on Wednesday and despite all the obstacles we had a great time. Since I have so many pictures I want to post I have decided to do a separate blog on Sea World.

We visited Aunt Holly at the library!

They got to watch Harry Potter, eat popcorn, and have soda! They were watching the second Harry Potter where the two boys are flying in the car and Kinleigh kept screaming out at the TV with them! Of course the movie watching was short lived once the popcorn ran out.
Mark and Rosie were so nice to let us invade their house and to entertain us! We had such a good time with the family and Daniel really enjoyed playing Pickle ball with my brothers and Uncle Henry. Daniel actually said he didn't want to leave and have to come back to our normal life. I'm taking it as a small glimpse of hope that he will move me back to Texas :)! We love it here, but Kinleigh just had so much fun hanging out with her cousins.


Our last night in town my sister invited us over for dinner and then the guys went out to a movie and we got to stay in and have a girls night. Kinleigh slept on Aunt Holly's bed and eariler in the week she took a nap on Kolby's toddler bed. What a big girl!

0 comments: