Guess who has yet another ear infection in both ears? Yes, the answer would be Kinleigh! She woke up Tuesday morning about 6:30 crying. I gave her some Motrin (thinking it was her teeth) and laid her back down with me at 7:00 and we slept until 9:00. See the thing about Kinleigh is that she isn't real big on me holding her and cuddling her. So, I can tell when she is sick b/c she not only slept in the bed with me Tuesday morning, but she was real clingy to me all day. She is getting her canines so I figured it was just pain from teething. Wednesday she was the same clingy way and wanted all my love and affection (which I freely give). I finally realized that it probably wasn't just her teeth and called the Dr. at 4:45 and went in for the 5:00 appt. He said that I brought her in right at the beginning and so good job by me! Of course we are heading out of town tomorrow and a trip would not be the same if Kinleigh did not have ear infections.
Kinleigh is still talking like crazy. She says more and more sentences each day. She is starting to play quite a big all by herself and a lot of times will be having so much fun with her toys that she will pitch a fit when I tell her we have to go bye bye. She loves to sing songs and learn the actions. I have some play fruit and so I would put all the fruit in a bucket and ask her to pull out a specific fruit and she learned her fruits fast. She is just like a little sponge soaking up everything we do. Example- last week when my sister and her family were here I had two mattresses on the game room floor for them to sleep on. I had put the bottom sheet on but the top sheet was just thrown on the bed. We look over and see Kinleigh making the bed and she did a dang good job at it too! The other day Kinleigh and I were up at the church for a meeting and the kids were suppose to be putting up the toys. I look over to see Kinleigh putting the toys in the cabinet and singing "clean up". She will put away all her toys at home too when I ask her all while singing. I keep praying that she'll get a pretty singing voice like her Aunt Ruth and her Grandpa.
I'm off to finish packing and cleaning the house. I can't stand to come home to a messy house.
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment