About this whole potty training thing. Why does my daughter refuse to use the big girl potty. She tells me she has to go all the time, but then refuses to actually go on the potty! I purchased another potty for her today and this one she actually sits on it and goes herself (the other one sits on the toilet). When she does go I guess it is suppose to play a song or something weird. We'll see how it all works, if she actually goes potty on it of course. Anyway, so yesterday morning I go to get her out of the bed to find that she has yet again (yes, second time this week) taken her diaper off and peed in the bed. This time she managed to take off her pajama shirt, pants, diaper and of course we have to TAKE THE BABY DOLLS CLOTHES OFF.
(yes, she is saying "cheese" for the picture. she's not upset about peeing in the bed at all. of course she acts all sweet and keeps telling me "good morning mommy.")
Not to mention that not only did she pee on the sheet, she also was able to get it on her bumper, bed skirt and the floor. To top it all off... while I am cleaning up her mess in her room by some miracle she opened the child proof locks on the TV entertainment center and got into my BIG bag full of pens, pencils, paint, thumb tacks, and many more dangerous things. What a great start to the day.
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



2 comments:
That's hillarious..ok maybe not for you:) Potty training ugh! Let me know how it goes. I'm scared to start with kolby esp since sometimes I can't drop everything(like olivia) if he needs to run to the bathroom.
Too funny! I really hope Ellie doesn't start with the diaper off thing in the crib. She has already peed on the carpet twice this week.
Post a Comment