
Kinleigh really really really loves to play with friends. She doesn't care if they are 8 weeks old or 8 yrs old. It amazes me how excited she gets when she sees one of her friends. The other day I kept Jacob for Carla and lets just say he wasn't very excited to stay with me.... While he was crying for his Mommy Kinleigh was going "Jacob ok? Jacob ok? Jacob no cry. Jacob sad." She kept repeating this with a sad face the whole time until he stopped crying. Of course once he realized that I actually can be fun he decided to start playing :). Kinleigh just loves the entertainment!
Unfortunately Colleen had to have a tube put back in her ear today, however on a brighter note the Newbolds came and stayed the night with us!!!! All day any time Kinleigh would act up or wouldn't do something I asked I would tell her, "alright, then Colleen and CJ can't come over tonight." and immediately she would obey. Terrible that I am using her friends as bait. Either way she was super excited to have them over and play. I am so sad I didn't take any pictures. The Newbolds had to leave early this morning (everything went great with Colleens procedure), but that didn't stop Kinleigh from asking for Colleen first thing this morning when she woke up.
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment