Thursday, August 16, 2007

My Awesome Shopper

I have been meaning to go to the grocery store every day this week and something just keeps coming up and I'm not able to go (playing too much). After having NOTHING to eat for breakfast this morning- no eggs, milk, cereal, frozen waffles, and Kinleigh got the last oatmeal- I decided fine I'll make the dreaded grocery trip to WalMart with Kinleigh. We were in WalMart for nearly two hours and my little girl was an ANGEL. I gave her goldfish for the first 20 minutes and for the remainder of the time she just sat so perfectly. Of course she would grab all the food from the back of the cart and try to open it, but who doesn't do that :)? She may have redeemed herself on being my grocery shopping partner.

2 comments:

Texasholly said...

Ok, I'm serious. Ellie is going to lice you you so she can pick up on Kinleigh's habits!
Hey, she already does the takingoff clothes one while in her crib!

Hall Family said...

You guys are seriously busy bees :) I'm hoping we'll get more "Family fun" time now that alan's done with the high school and school. yaya for us! :)
So when will you find out if Kinleigh has asthma or not...i read about the nurse...i mean will you find out after the 6 months is up? The lil' boy i watch has to do the breathing treatments, and he comes to me with sores all around his nose and mouth because of it...so I can seriously understand!! Hang in there! :)