Tuesday, August 14
Kinleigh and I had finished eating breakfast and went to put our dishes in the sink and I realized that it was just way too full. So, once again Kinleigh was awesome and helped me unload and reload the dishwasher, but then the handwashing starts and this is not helper friendly. I really wanted to finish the dishes so I asked Kinleigh to go upstairs and play with her toys. She responded with, "ok Mommy" and headed upstairs. Since she was being so wonderful I decided that I might as well clean out my fridge while I'm on a roll. Another one of my little annoying behaviors is that I have to have my fridge and pantry organized before I can add new groceries to them. So, about fifteen minutes pass and about the time I'm thinking I better go check on my all too quite child Kinleigh starts yelling down to me, "Mommy, I want water" over and over and over again! Here I am thinking she has been playing so hard that she is thirsty to find this....

I had left my snack from the previous day upstairs in our game room and guess who had found it and was chowing down. Well no wonder she was so thirsty!
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



1 comments:
That is so funny! Kinleigh cracks me up :)
Post a Comment