Thursday, September 27, 2007

She finally likes Nursery, but....

So, the past couple Sundays Kinleigh has been loving Nursery. Two weeks ago, she was a tad bit hesitant, but once she was in there she didn't come to come out. They brought her to Daniel with a stinky diaper and then she headed straight back in with no problems. This last Sunday she wanted to go in and they said was being perfect, then.... One of the other little girls decided she was going to bite the crap out of Kinleigh's arm. I asked if Kinleigh was doing anything wrong and they said no this little girl just likes to bite! Despite all that, after I got her diaper changed and hugged and kissed my baby and she asked to go back into nursery. I guess I'll start teaching Kinleigh self defense :). She just kept looking at her arm and saying, "no bite, not nice." She is such a sweetheart and I don't want her picking up any bad habits.
Note there are two bites! You can't tell near as well in this picture, but either way this is SEVERAL hours after the incident.
Now she has bruises in place of the bites.

1 comments:

Sabs said...

oh my! poor girl! I'd be seriously ticked! kolby hasn't bit anyone but i can't get him to stop hitting. he thinks its funny. Its strange bc he used to always be the one being picked on. so i guess other parents are probably ticked with me.