Thursday, September 27, 2007

Growing

I put Kinleigh on the scale last night and she weighed a whopping 23lbs. I thought she had been feeling pretty hefty the past week or so.
I don't even know where to start at how grown up Kinleigh is now. I love the way she talks. Her voice is so sweet and it is just so adorable. She repeats everything I say.
She loves to play with her friends and is in heaven today b/c Sammi is staying with us for a couple days and to top it off we went to play at Jacob and Madison's house.
She is getting her 2 yr. molars and so she has been waking up at night and making me rock her for a minute before putting her back. I love the bonding time, but I'd prefer it to not be at 2 in the morning.
When she is hungry, which seems to be always, she will come up to me and say, "mommy I hungwee."
I have no idea where she got this, but she will come up to me and rub her bum against me and say "Hey baby."
I know she got his from Oliver and Eiley- she constantly will say "watch me" and when you look at her she'll scream. Of course she says it any time she is doing anything at all too.
She is awesome about going up to her game room and just playing by herself. She loves to play. She is a great Mom to all of her baby dolls.
Of course there are tons more but I can't think of them at the moment.

1 comments:

Texasholly said...

She's so cute. The rubbing her bum on you and saying "hey baby" is hilarious.
Also, Ellie weighs 25 pounds...so beating Kinleigh by 2!