Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Coincidence

Last Monday I was cleaning this gentleman's teeth and found out his wife works for UNCTV. As a Dental Hygiene student we did a lot of volunteer at UNCTV to get our community hours. I was talking to him all about how wonderful UNCTV is and how much my daughter LOVES Signing Times. I went on about how it is the only way we can get her to do her breathing treatments.... How my nieces and nephew were the ones who got us hooked.... I basically talked way to much about Signing Times to him that he'll probably request a different Hygienist next time :). I told him apparently I was the only one b/c it went from showing on Saturday mornings to not showing at all to showing Monday mornings at 12:30AM. So last week I checked out my DVR (b/c we have it set to record all Signing Times) and to my surprise Signing Times was listed TWO times on Saturday, TWO times on Sunday and then ONCE on Monday. Two of the times were the crazy 12:30AM, but the other three were great times. So, coincidence or not I am glad to be able to build our Signing Times collection again.
Side note- we had like six Signing Times recorded on our DVR and then Daniel decided to record TWO FULL football games and it deleted all of Kinleigh's Signing Times and Barney. Not fun trying to do her breathing treatment.

1 comments:

Texasholly said...

Yay, I am so glad she is getting hooked on them, too. Yeah, out DVR is filled with 'em.
Hey, you should start watching Gossip Girls if you aren't already. So good.