Tuesday, October 02, 2007

It has Started Again

Yes, Kinleigh has yet another cold. Last week we kept her friend Sammi (I will post pictures later) and unfortunately Sammi had a cold. Her parents were very sweet and considerate of Kinleigh, but, I assured them it would be no problem and that with winter coming the colds will be coming. This one started out quite slowly. Sunday she had a tiny running nose, but really only when she cried. Sunday evening her eyes were a little red, but still she was as happy as can be. Yesterday she spent the day with Heidi and did great! Heidi said her nose was running a little, but she was her happy self. Last night not so happy. She kept waking herself up coughing and then of course crying for Mommy. I got up and rocked her a couple times and then decided to lay on the couch with her when Daniel decided to come up. Once she saw Daddy, then no more sleep for her. Daniel is such a sweetheart and stayed up with her from 3-5! Her and Daniel slept on the game room floor on the mattresses that will probably never leave our game room. When she woke up this morning she was hysterical b/c Daniel wasn't home. She didn't want me to even touch her and kept throwing a fit when I told her that Daddy went to work. I called Daniel to see if that would work and instead she ran from me twice with the second time running into the bathroom and sitting in the corner. I felt so bad! I guess they must have done some serious bonding last night. Now today she is doing her shallow breathing, using the breathing treatment and coughing like crazy. Please pray that she doesn't get an ear infection with this cold. We haven't been into the Dr. since August and it has been so wonderful considering we were going in at least every three weeks. The Dr.'s office probably thinks we moved.

0 comments: