Sunday, October 07, 2007

I need attention now

Kinleigh has decided that when she wants my attention she really wants it NOW! So, if I am watching TV and she doesn't want me to be watching TV she simply walks up to the TV, shuts it off and then says Uh-Oh. When I am on the computer (our computer is in a computer armoire) she will come up and slam the doors into the keyboard and tell me No. Very cute, but extremely frustrating at the time.

3 comments:

Texasholly said...

That's so funny. I am so glad Ellie hasnt figured out how to turn the computer off yet. Because she is always turning the TV off on me if it isn't on Signing Time.

Hall Family said...

okay i need your help--I'm asking you and Jamie because your'e the experts! Kason hates having his teeth brushed. I mean he deadlocks his jaw and doesn't let me do anything...even when he cries; he's figuered it out that i wait until he opens his mouth to cry to try and brush. I've done the wiping off his teeth with a rag thing--that sometimes works, but not good enough. i've got an electric toothbrush that worked all of a week maybe and i've got that sweet [nasty-tastying] toothpaste that's okay for them to swallow--still won't give in. What do you suggest? Or do i just keep up the fighting with him? Love ya tons, and thanks so much!

Jamie Smith said...

Hey I'm glad you found our blog! Isn't blog hopping fun! I love catching up on everyone's lives so I can see what they have been up to, so that's why it bugs when people have their blog set to private! Anyways, you have such an adorable girl! And I saw you did a triathlon too! You could probably give me lots of tips! Did you do a Olympic, Sprint or what? I kind of feel like we cheated since we only did the shortest one ever! Well, y'all take care!