I finally did it! We had our first professional family picture taken yesterday. Kinleigh is only 26months old.... I called and took the only appointment time they had left on Saturday-5:00pm. Not the most convenient time, but I knew we had to get it done now or who knows how much longer it would be. Despite the fact that we had all day to get ready we of course were rushing like crazy to get there on time. We happen to arrive about five minutes early and went in to get those much needed pictures. I love portrait innovations, but they really need to get another room. They only have two rooms and since they take over a 100 pictures with each freakin family then you can only imagine how long it takes. Point being, both rooms were already in use and there was a family that walked in right before us. To top it off then another larger family comes in with outfit changes (for the whole family) and for some strange reason they got to go before everyone. Needless to say we didn't get in at 5:00. We were good though and waited patiently (at least patiently that no one could hear all my rude comments I was making to Daniel- for those of you who know me I don't really like waiting on other people). Back to my story. We finally get back and they apologized and of course we said "oh it's fine!" (again for those of you who know me I may act tough, but when it comes down to it I'm a CHICKEN and never want to hurt any one's feelings). I told them up front that I wanted one family picture at the $9.95 package price and one package of Kinleigh's 2 year old pictures. When Kinleigh gets nervous or shy she eats on her hands, so she made our elimination process very easy this time. We were done taking pictures in probably ten minutes and done eliminating them in ten minutes (last time we went in it was about 2 hours and $130's later). We did great and stuck to what we had said and then he told us... they were giving us our pictures free for having to wait so long. We Love Free Stuff! I guess it pays off to not make a fuss about things.
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



1 comments:
wow what troopers! We desperately need some family pics too but I'm always worried kolby won't cooperate. Can't wait to see the pics!
Post a Comment