
As I was shopping at Target last week (surprise, surprise) I found the best find ever! On Sale was the cutest set... a backpack which had a tent, sleeping bag, flashlight, headband, and water bottle all inside. Kinleigh wore the headband around the store and couldn't wait to get home to show Daddy. She insisted on sleeping inside the tent the first night with her flashlight in hand and the zipper closed. She would sleep in the tent every night if I let her, but I hate the idea of her sleeping on the floor. So, I allow her to take a nap in the tent every day and she is as happy as can be. I called my sister to tell her about my great find and then she called our sister-in-law to tell her about the great find. Needless to say that now Kinleigh, Ellie, Kolby and Olivia all have the cutest camping set!
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



3 comments:
I love that we all blogged about this! Thanks for the tip...best find ever!
What an adorable tent! And I love her Easter basket she has. That is so cute. I didn't know they made cute ones like that!
Well, Paul and I moved from San Antonio in January and are now living in Palestine (near Tyler) while he works at the prison and then in June we plan on moving to Kingwood/Houston area.
That's cute!! I wish I had more room here, otherwise I'd talk alan into going and getting them! :)
Post a Comment