Tuesday, July 08, 2008

4th of July


HALF THE CREW
Thursday night we went to the park to listen to the symphony and to watch the fireworks show with some friends. Despite parking a mile away and walking we had a great time! Just kidding, I need the exercise more now then I think I ever have. The kids all did amazing and Kinleigh didn't care much for the fireworks to start out with but by the end she was LOVING THEM and has not stopped asking for more fireworks since.

We have always said that no matter what these two were going to be best friends, but I think they have decided that on there own anyway! They were so adorable rolling around on the ground hugging each other.

Collin was so precious leading the music for the symphony and insisting that the conductor was a ghost! This is Kinleigh's little boyfriend! She already knows how to pick them doesn't she?!?

3 comments:

Hall Family said...

That is funny how we got married on the same day...I was wondering if they have a hard time finding overnight sitters for their anniversary, like us? haha It's a little harder now that we're not near family. Did you take pictures of our reception? I'd be curious to see what those look like. I've been trying my hand at scrapbooking...there are FAR more cuter scrapbooks than mine...so anyway...hope things are going well!! Not long now before Levi comes?! LOVe ya!!!

Robbins said...

Hi Dan and Family,
I was looking on Leah's blog and happen to come across yours. It is so good to see you and your family. You all look GREAT! So where are you living now? My family and I are in Salem, Utah. You will have to check out our blog. I just started it today...I little behind I know:):)
islandgirlandutahboy
Love,
Billi "Paylor" Robbins

Hall Family said...

How much longer!! You're due really soon aren't you? (I know...I'll be the annoying friend who keeps asking you until down to the wire, because I can't keep up with all the due dates! haha) LOVE YA!!