Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Catching Up


Thanks to my wonderful friend Kris who threw me such a great baby shower. It was fun to all get together and of course receive much needed baby stuff :). It was her first baby shower to throw and I thought she did an exceptional job. Thanks to all who came and celebrated with me!

The benefits of being pregnant- I GOT THE BIG COMFY CHAIR all to myself. Check out that belly!!!

The party animals! Why the big space you ask? I think we were secretly leaving a space for Tiffany who was downstairs putting her baby to sleep and Nicole who snuck out early.
*Side note- so Daniel and I went out on a date this night to play some golf (Daniel bought me my own golf clubs about 5 years ago and I've been to the driving range maybe three times since). Any way, so we bought me a cute pink golf bag the other week and I figured I better go sport the new bag. Here I show up to golf for my first time wearing the clothes I am wearing at my baby shower, flip-flops (left my shoes at home) and 8+months pregnant. Needless to say we got some interesting looks ;)! Don't worry to all you golfers we went to a casual Par 3 course.*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You look so cute! Can't wait to see the new baby....good luck with everything!

Jamie Smith said...

You look so cute pregnant! So are you ready for baby #2. I can't believe it will be here sooner then we know it! I just can't seem to get excited about the fact I'm going to have a baby attached to me for at least 9-12 months. My boobs hurt just thinking about it!