This was suppose to be Kinleigh's reward when she goes poo poo on the potty for a full week but can't turn down a fun day at Chuck-E-Cheese. Not to mention that I'm trying to get her out and entertained as much as possible so we don't kill each other trapped inside all day :).
I know you can barely see her in this picture but she was so enthralled by the creatures on stage that she thought were real! She kept wanting to go back and watch them dance and sing.
Her second favorite thing to do at Chuck-E-Cheese.
Babies-R-Us after Chuck-E-Cheese. You think they were tired?
Going along with my trying to get her out more we also went and swam at my friend Jennifer's pool, saw her cute house, and Kinleigh had an absolute blast playing with her kitty cats. Of course she has been asking for one ever since!
Friday we went and had a play date with the Sweeney's and the Bosley's. The kids had fun playing on their slip-n-slide and new swing set!!! Kinleigh is obsessed with her little friend Collin and they literally do everything together. Nicole keeps Kinleigh on Mondays and says that they play ALL DAY together with NO fighting. Kinleigh has even taken to feeding Collin his food and he loves it.
Friday night we went on a double date and so we got the babysitters to just go over to Collin's house so the kids could play before going to bed. About midnight Daniel, Nicole and David decide to watch a movie (I of course was out in 5 minutes). So... as you can imagine it was after 2 in the morning when the movie ended. We all decided it would be best for Kinleigh to just spend the night (thanks Sweeney's) and I was so worried about her freaking out the next morning when she woke up over there instead of here. Yea, Nicole said she didn't mind one bit that she was at there house and just made herself right at home the next morning- NO CRYING for us!
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



3 comments:
what is it with you and your brother? daniel is always asking if we can take the kids to chuck-e-cheese :)
Love the new blog look and you have bangs now too? we can be twins!
Hey Girl..the other commenter took the words right out of my mouth..and darn I wanted you to know that I had noticed...cute little bangs...and thanks for the updates!! Keep 'em coming!! ;)
Yay Kinleigh! I'm glad she worked out her issues! Colleen has too. It's kinda nice having them potty trained. See ya this wknd! :)
Post a Comment