I just recently found out that a couple movie theatres around here do free movies for kids on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Not only do they get to go to the movies free but popcorn and drinks are only a buck! Seriously, how could I pass up such a great deal. Seeing how Kinleigh has just now started to like TV I thought I would give it a try. She did REALLY good up until her popcorn ran out. She still made it through the rest of the movie but with lots of help from Mom.... Needless to say we're still heading back again this week.
Thursday we got a group together and went swimming at our neighborhood pool. I know I need to take my camera every where with me. I think the best bet would actually be to get a cell phone with a camera. Thursday afternoon we headed to my 37 week pointless Dr.'s appt.... I know so exciting. We actually headed down to the mall afterwards for the first time in I don't know how long. While shopping in Banana Republic Kinleigh decided she wanted to get up and dance with the manikins. She got on the box with the male manikin and grabbed his hand. I then pointed out to her that he was not real and that he actually didn't have a head. She then felt she needed to point out that each manikin did not have a head. The best part though was heading through the department store and she lets out this exciting scream, takes off running yelling who knows what. She then stops right in front of the manikin and points her feet exactly like them and freezes just like a manikin. I of course found it hilarious and again wished I had a freakin camera phone.
Friday Kinleigh and I made her birthday cake for her party on Saturday. I was all for not having a party this year but she was not about to not have a birthday party. She picked out her princess theme months ago and has stuck to it ever since. Every year I think I'll be cute and make her birthday cake myself and then hours later I remember why I am going to buy it from Wal-Mart next year. It was quite fun having Kinleigh literally leaning over me the entire time, but she enjoyed it and didn't leave my side once. Party post will be next!
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



2 comments:
haha! I guess after reading this post i have my answer...YOU DID A GREAT JOB ON THE CAKE!!! If you weren't so far away, I'd ask you to do all of mine. (I even have the "tools") THat is HILarious about her and the manikins!! She loves to keep you laughing!! :) (and us via blog)
Way to go on the cake!! I've been all about cute and themed cakes just in the past year but I've had so much fun doing it!! ;) Thanks for updating..I wasn't sure if you'd died or the baby had come or what!! When are you actually due??
Post a Comment