
Every year we have had Kinleigh's birthday party at the pool. Since I didn't even have the date picked for the party until five days in advance and not knowing when I could go into labor we did a very small birthday party this year. Kinleigh picked her four closest friends and I think it turned out great. I felt bad but I just wasn't up for a big deal this year. She's three like she cares right?!?
We had bought Kinleigh's purple bike (she has been asking for a purple bike for months along with her princess theme) Monday and I had done a great job at keeping her from going over to the other side of the garage all week. Well, Daniel and Kinleigh hadn't been outside for more then five minutes Saturday morning when Kinleigh comes running in telling me she wanted to ride her bike. Great job Dad.
The Princess Carriage Cake
The Girl's Only Table
The Boy's Only Table
Blowing out the Candle
WOW, thanks Uncle Blank for the Tattoo's!
Thanks every one for coming it was GREAT :)
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



8 comments:
I love tattoo uncle! Happy birthday Kinleigh...did anyone warn you that it is not terrible two's that it is actually terrible three's? Good luck with that and a new baby to boot!
haha that's funny about Uncle Blank and the tattoos. The cake is really cute!! Did you do it? (Someone has talent, that's for sure!!!) It looks like you guys had a fun time!! I can't believe she's 3!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. (I forgot:) HAPPY BIRTHDAY KINLEIGH!!!
You were one of the ones that post was dedicated to (the teaching me manual) I had a dream not too long ago, that either you came to visit me or I came to visit you...now I can't remember...Maybe one of these days! I'm really excited about baby Levi coming so soon!! YAY!! (I think anyone who has to endure the last three months of their pregnancy during the summer months...I think they deserve a reward or a trophy or something!! It's the worst! --Kason was at the end of Aug. hence my belief on it!) :)
Happy Birthday to Kinleigh! Purple bikes are awesome.
Happy Birthday! How fun! At least you had a birthday party for her! Your such a good mom. Do I need to do one for 2? They don't know the difference right?
Hope Kinleigh had a great bday yesterday! The party was so fun, but Colleen really wants to play w/Kinleigh ALL the time now!
I would not have recognized you...your hair is so much darker than it used to be! Looks good. So where are you living these days?
Post a Comment