
When I have more time I will put a longer post, but for now I just want to inform all that baby Levi is finally here.
He was born last Wednesday (on my due date) August 13th at 9:36pm. He was 7lbs 10oz and 20 1/2 inches long. We took him in to the Dr. yesterday for his check-up and he is already back up to his birth weight. The Dr. said that it usually takes about two weeks to get back to their birth weight but not my big eater. He looks just like Kinleigh when she was a baby except his face is a little skinnier and Kinleigh had more eyebrows- aside from that I am looking at Kinleigh all over again. He has been a great baby so far and Kinleigh is smothering him with TONS OF LOVE.
Unfortunately Kinleigh got a bad cold while we were in the hospital and so we have had fun trying to keep her off of him. She is doing much better now and just loves to be around him.
My Mom is in town for 3 weeks to help me out- such a blessing!
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



10 comments:
you know i think he's darling!
i guess you posting means you are up and about. :) we want to come visit soon. . .
He is too cute!!! You guys all look wonderful. Congratulations!!!! I can't wait to see more pictures!!!
Congrats..I saw him on Holly's blog first and thought that he looked just like his big sister. He is a cutie! Hope all is well. Give your mom a hug for me.
Congratulations. We are so happy for you. What cute kids you have!
Congrats! I'm so glad Kinleigh's feeling better and can enjoy her sweet brother. He's so adorable--I'm especially fond of all the dark hair :)
aaah He's such a cutie!! He does look just like Kinleigh! ConGrats YOU GuYS!! :) I'm really really glad your mom is there for you!! Love you tons!!! And hope youre healing and that you'll have a smooth transition into baby #2 :)
Congrats! Can't wait to meet him Labor Day wknd! He's ttooo cute!!
I'd already seen the pictures but he sure does look like Dan to me...Destinee and I look at all my family's scrapbooks that Mom made for me as I was growing up and he sure looks like pictures of Dan as a baby!! Well I'm so glad to hear you're feeling well enough to blog!! Well keep us informed!! ;)
Makaya just told me who you were by looking at your pic! I just thought I'd tell you how impressed I was that she remembered you!! (She has remembered kinleigh since the trip, but I didn't think she'd remember your name) Wanted you to feel special :D
Congratulations!!! What a cutie! I love all the hair and is just so adorable! We almost had twinners! I had mine on August 15th and he was 7lb 7 oz. He lost some weight at the hospital and then at the dr.s later he was up to 7lb 12 oz. The dr was a little worried, because he gained 10 oz in 2 days.
How is it having 2! I'm jealous you have such a cute picture of your little girl holding Levi. The only thing Eric does is throw things at Owen or is doing some rough move with him.
Well, you look great! I hope your recovering well and things are going ok.
Post a Comment