I don't even know where to start so this might be a little random post. I don't know where the time has gone either!!!
Kinleigh attended two birthday parties. One was a pool party and the other was a princess themed party. Kinleigh looked adorable in her tinker bell costume but she was not very cooperative for pictures.
Kinleigh started dance up again every Wednesday. This year her little friend Emily is in class with her so it is even more of an excitement to go to dance. She is taking tap/ballet and is absolutely adorable. She actually goes into class all by herself and doesn't care one bit that Mom is not in there with her. She is so funny to watch because she is so slow compared to all the other kids and of course the smallest one by far. For example, all the kids will stand on one line and then be told to tip-toe with there hands on there hips to the other side. Kinleigh will do it so slow and deliberate and so by the time she is about 3/4th of the way there the kids are already coming back! However, the instructor says she is one of the best listeners (shocker I know) and does what she is told.
I am enjoying every minute of my sweet baby. He is still such a good baby and rarely cries. He does like to be held more but isn't that what I always wished for when Kinleigh was little and didn't want to cuddle?!?
Kinleigh is enjoying every minute of her baby brother too.... Still a bit too much but at least she is sweet and gentle right?!?

And we have been cleaning. I thought this whole obsessive "always having to have the house clean" thing would go away after the baby was born would go away, but I think it has only gotten worse. I thought this was adorable... this is after I made Kinleigh clean up all of her stuffed animals. She kept a couple of them out and arranged them on top for decoration. I love the teddy bear holding the other teddy bear.
Hightlights:
Daniel rode in the MS 150 last weekend- he did a century on Saturday.
We went to a pool party on Friday night and our crazy friend Nicole bet Daniel dinner and desserts for a week if he would jump into the pool. Yes, Daniel the guy who ate a cricket for $20's- she didn't know what she was getting herself into.
Saturday night we went to the soccer game yes we won at the last minute but aside from that it wasn't the most exciting game. However, the chick sitting in front of us was worth every penny! That and the fresh squeezed lemonade.
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



3 comments:
such cute pictures! kinleigh is soooo sweet in her dance outfit:) and levi is getting sooooo big already!
Yay to know you're alive and well!! I hear Mom's coming out soon. Enjoy the company and keep those updates coming for us outsiders!! (i.e. outside of the U.S.) I made a funny!! ;)
Kinleigh is so freaking adorable. I wish you lived closer so she and Ellie could be BFF. Actually, I really wish you lived closer just so I would have you nearby. I miss my sis!
Post a Comment