Monday, September 01, 2008

Levi's Blessing

August 31st 2008





Thank you to all of our Wonderful family and friends who came for Levi's baby blessing!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time yesterday! Thanks for everything! Baby Levi is so sweet and cute! Colleen wanted to know where Kinleigh and CJ were this morning. She was asleep last night before we hit the interstate!

Kory said...

levi is just too too cute!

we enjoyed spending the afternoon with you! let's do it again soon!

Texasholly said...

You guys all look great! Levi looks adorable in his little outfit!

Sabs said...

so precious! i love him! how was your 1st day without mom?

Hall Family said...

Somehow I guess I didn't leave a message here! Anyway, Congrats on the blessing!! I'm glad your family is there! (or was, I guess) I still can't get over how much Kinleigh and Levi look alike! I love Levi's name too! And I love the family pics of you guys!! Cute Cute Cute!!! I'm sure Kinleigh is being such a big help! :)

Jamie Smith said...

Wow I can't believe you already did his blessing! You look great! And he is one handsome boy!

Mom Erwin said...

I think I have finally got the computer to accept my blog comments - it wouldn't for a long time. We are so proud and happy that you are our family. I can hardly wait to see Levi soon as well as you other three, of course! Stay safe and happy. Are your folks in a location where Hurricane Ike will bother them - I hope not but it does cover a big area. To think, we flew into Houston just a week ago - the hurricanes have been crazy this last month. We send our love. Mom Erwin

Angela said...

hey dianna,
I have a TAG for you. Go to my blog to play and for the rules!
hope to hear from you soon!
~Angela