Dad arrived Friday morning and Kinleigh has not let him be since then. She LOVES her Grandma and Grandpa. Mom and Dad kept Kinleigh and Levi for Daniel and I Friday night and we went to see "The Dark Night" at the I-MAX- very good. Saturday we took them out on the town :)....
We took them downtown for a Trolley Tour
The kids did so good on the tour despite the heat!
Then we went to the park and went on a good old carousel ride- what a bunch of big kids :)
Kinleigh chose the Giraffe- this is an old antique carousel.
Then we went on a train ride.
And Grandpa played with Kinleigh at the park.
I don't know what I'm going to do when they leave :(.
*Note Kinleigh's hair cut. I took her with me on Friday to get her first professional cut. I couldn't bring myself to get more then just a trim on the length but I did have her get some bangs. I think she was terrified to get her hair cut and just sat and stared at Ms. Erica the whole time- she did great though and didn't move.
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment