Now that Levi is almost two months old I guess I should do his one month post! He is such a good baby. He may look just like Kinleigh but he is the opposite of her in so many ways. The main difference is that he is a cuddly baby. He loves to be held and wants me to hold him snug against me to put him to sleep. Kinleigh wanted to be laid down in her crib to sleep-no rocking, cuddling, nothing. Despite Kinleigh wanting to love and hug on him ALL the time he never cries when she does. He is such good tempered and, the only time he really fusses is in the evening and even then as long as you hold him he's great. However, he is a very active child and I swear the kid does not sit still unless he is going to sleep! Although I am sure he is considered a great sleeper at night he doesn't do quite as well as Kinleigh did. He will go any where from 6-8 hours for the first part and then he is awake exactly three hours later for the second feeding. I would feed Kinleigh right before I laid down and then she was out for at least 8 hours! Levi loves to smile and I am just waiting for him to start laughing any time. He is a big eater and weighed 9lbs 10 oz and was 21 1/2 inches tall (at least that is what I think I remember).



Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



4 comments:
So cute! I love Kinleigh's costume.
Man, he is the cutest boy! I thought he looked exactly like Daniel, but the second to last pic reminds me of your baby pics.
he is so darling! you let me know if you get tired of holding him and i'll come over and do it. :)
is that Kinleigh's halloween costume???
Oh he's such a cute lil guy!!! :) You're making me baby hungry ;) hahhaa :) Love ya!!! :)
Post a Comment