
Today Levi turned two months old. He is such a joy to our lives and I am so grateful for him. We took him in for his two month check up and unfortunately our boy has gone down in size. I was so excited to have my 50% child, but it appears he may be little like his sister after all. I can keep hoping though right?!? He weighed 11lbs 1oz and is 22 inches long- both in the 25%. His head is still in the 10% although his head is what makes him look so big, or at least in my opinion. He is constantly smiling and has been talking (baby noises) to us like crazy. Today he laughed for the first time! He got four shots and one oral and yet he still manages to laugh for the first time.
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



7 comments:
ok so i hadn't checked your blog before i wrote you that e-mail that i wanted to see more of levi:) way to go on all your posts! WHat a cutie too!!!! i love the one of him and kinliegh in the honeypot costume:)
What a cutie!!! I could just pinch his cheeks haha! Kason had the same problem (big head lil' body) Thankfully, I think we're past that!
oh wait, I just read your post backwards sorry!!!! No Kason had a big head though...sorry for the mix up...I'm sure you're thinking: "Thanks Sarah! :P" I'm sure Levi's head will catch up! (duckin' head in embarrassment!!!)
What a little man! He will have to wear that white shirt and tie combination a lot through his life, won't he - what a good missionary he will make (and even a great Elder's Quorum President like his Dad). I'm glad you enjoyed the Seafood Festival - I think it is neat that you can tape all the sessions of Conference and watch them when the little ones are in bed, etc. That is good for everyone. They were good, as always. love you, Mom Erwin
Very cute little man, Dan and Di!! Complete with a tie and suit pants!! What could be cuter?? Keep those updates coming. Well Kyle's crying, better go...:)
Very cute little man, Dan and Di!! Complete with a tie and suit pants!! What could be cuter?? Keep those updates coming. Well Kyle's crying, better go...:)
What a cutie! I love all the hair! And where did you get his cute outfit and tie! I have the hardest time finding church clothes for boys!
I was sad too, because Owen was in the 80% for a little bit, but now he's almost the exact same size as Levi, just a little bigger.
Post a Comment