


Not last weekend but the weekend before we went down to the coast for the Seafood festival for the first time in my six years of being married to Daniel. Every year he talks about the seafood festival and how he wants to take me to it but we never manage to make it down for the festival. We invited our friends the Sweeney's down with us for the weekend to show them Daniel's old stomping grounds. Friday night we went out for some yummy seafood and then stayed up way too late playing games and talking.... Saturday we took the kids to the aquarium in the morning and they absolutely loved watching the fish- so did the adults. Daniel use to work at the aquarium but they have since remodeled it and made it ten times bigger and better. Next stop was the seafood festival. Not too much excitement there but at least I can say I've been to the seafood festival now. We taught the Sweeney's some good old pickle ball and David and I whooped Daniel and Nicole! Saturday night the boys went to the Priesthood session of conference and Nicole and I had a girls night (when we weren't sleeping :)). It was a great weekend!
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



3 comments:
I can't wait to have REAL seafood again!! when that will happen--I'll never know, but it sounds like a fun weekend! especially to share it with friends! :)
Ellie is sitting on my lap and is very concerned for Kinleigh. "Alligator eat her! On no!"
Your picture in this section is so pretty, Dianna - that is one of the best pictures I have seen of you. Every time we see a pretty area out here, Dad or I will say " We'll have to show that to Dan and his family when they come out." It will be fun to have you visit whenever it is a good idea for you! Love, Mom
Post a Comment