
Nicole, Denise and I decided to start our own little preschool. We meet twice a week for about 2 1/2 hours and we each take turns teaching. Once again I copied my awesome sister-in-law and we are using the program she does with her son. Not only do we have the same shoes, several of the same clothes, I copied her catch up posts, her preschool lessons, her blog book, and today I just finished making some Christmas gifts for family that I copied from her. Seriously, I think I want to be just like you Sabrina! Anyway, so I taught the second week and has so much fun. The kids are absolutely perfect and it just so happened that Daniel had not started his new job yet so he was able to keep the baby so I could teach. Plus, seeing how he is such a good husband he set up a fun obstacle course for the kiddos and they loved it!
The benefits of preschool:
Kinleigh is learning her letters, numbers, shapes, animals, definition words, etc...
I get two free mornings a week (minus the week I'm teaching) with just Levi and I.
IT IS FREE!
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



1 comments:
ha ha di you make me laugh! I'm so flattered you want to copy off of me:) i just cut layers in my hair to be like you but my hair is way thinner than yours ...darn! that's soo cool you do preschool with your friends. SUre wish I could get others to do it with me too! A couple days off would be sweet. Those pics of levi in the hospital are sooooo adorable! i miss snuggling with him!
Post a Comment