My WHOLE family got together this year for Thanksgiving. Ok, so almost the whole family but at least we all got together for pictures and dinner the night before Thanksgiving. One brother and his family had made prior arrangements to head out of town with friends but the rest of us were together for Thanksgiving. Seeing how there are 7 of us kids and 19 grandchildren this is a big deal! And guess who did not take a picture of the occasion, yes that would be me!
It was so wonderful to have Mom's home cooked Thanksgiving meal. Her delicious homemade stuffing and I mean homemade... bread set out the night before to harden, the turkey goodies ground up and all stuffed into the turkey for cooking. Then there is her delicious homemade rolls!!! And to top it off her cherry pie, again homemade. Seriously, my Mom is super Woman and if only she had rubbed off on me a little more :). Of course the rest of the meal was DELICIOUS too and because I was coming from out of town I didn't have to do a darn thing.
The rest of the week was just spent having fun with family and I can't forget the Twilight Movie! My sister-in-law put together a group of us to see the Twilight movie. Short opinion- good but not as good as the book. I will get some pictures of us sexy ladies from Sabrina and post them soon.
I sent Daniel out Friday morning for the black Friday shopping. He forgot that his phone does not change time so he ended up heading out to Target at 3:45 instead of 4:45. I love my new digital camera (that I needed a day before so I could have some Thanksgiving pictures) and GPS. Those were the two things I wanted for Christmas and now I have them! I better start thinking of some more things because I can't have nothing to open on Christmas morning!
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



1 comments:
you got your Christmas presents early?! lucky you!
Post a Comment