At Levi's 4 month appointment the Dr. gave me instructions on removing his cradle cap but I never could bring myself to scrub his head and conflict pain on my baby boy. I finally broke down one night and soaked his hair with oil and took out his little brush and scrubbed that head for thirty minutes. He didn't mind one bit and just kept rolling around the floor while I chased after him with the brush. I then put him in the bath and washed his hair twice, let it dry, still very greasy so I put him back in the bath and washed his hair yet again. Lets just say he went to church the next day with a greasy head. I was torn on whether I really wanted to cut his hair so soon or not but really I just used Daniel as an excuse because he had some weird concept of cutting his hair too early. We finally decided that it was time. What do you think?
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



8 comments:
he is too too cute!
he is beyond adorable!
love his smile!!!!!
My goodness, that is a cute little man. :)
Cutie!! And love the hair do, did Uncle Allen fix it?
He is so cute! I can't believe he needed a haircut already!
Love the baby mohawk!! He's a cutey patootey..we had hopes and maybe even plans to come visit with Mom on our way home on the 24th of February or so and then she said that you all would be there, and so we thought that would be even more perfect...but then of course Mom pulls out the "We're glad to have you anytime but basically don't come because we wouldn't have enough room for you..." blahblahblah Anyway, I would certainly think we could even stay in a hotel room if needed just to be able to see ya'll but whatever. But at least we got an assignment, right!!??
OH he's such a cutie! Good luck with the cradle cap, i think Makaya had a bit of it when she was a baby, but luckily it didn't get too bad. Somehow I missed that boat with Kason..hmm...
Post a Comment