At work on Monday my office was already calling and canceling appointments for the next day due to the so called snow that was suppose to arrive late Monday night. I kept joking with my boss that now nothing was going to happen. Lets just say I woke up Tuesday morning very excited to see snow (excited to see snow and to know that my husband would not be going to work). Kinleigh came running down the stairs screaming "there is snow outside!"
Nicole, Collin and Hayden came and spent the day playing in the snow (6-7 inches) of snow and just enjoying our day of no cares.
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



1 comments:
I love snow too. Everything looks so clean and bright. We had one day of snow here too (as unusual as in N.C.) and we built a big snowman too - at the Brigham Young Home (What a thing for missionaries to do.) The young sister missionaries liked it so much they built one right by it so it would have a companion. The kids look like they had a "ball" - I'm glad Dan could be home that day. Love, Mom
Post a Comment