Now that Levi is almost six months I guess I should do a five month post on him!
He is one mobile kid... I give Nicole a call on my way home from work Monday January 5th to hear her say he is just laughing, playing and rolling over. I freak out! I have been practicing with him, cheering him on, you name it and he chooses to do it on the ONE DAY that I work. So I guess technically he started rolling over at 4 1/2 months. So now I lay him down and he will be half way across the room and facing the opposite direction in 1 minute.
He is the loudest kid ever... you will often find him grunting very loudly for no apparent reason. Don't get me wrong he is quite the noisy pooper but this will be just for no reason at all.
He is also loves to spit! He has mastered puckering his lips together and spitting at me. He thinks he is really funny when I attempt to feed him baby food and he spits it back out at me.
He will not eat baby food!
He hates medicine.
He is the happiest baby I have ever seen... he laughs and smiles at EVERY ONE! He finds every thing funny and is just constantly making us laugh.
He has a tough time sitting still. He is constantly moving and looking around. He is a lot like his sister in this way but he will let me cuddle him which Kinleigh would not.
He loves to take a bath and will kick those legs a mile a minute.
He has found that he loves to sleep on his stomach! I know he's not suppose to but when they can roll over on there own what can you do. Plus, I get a little more sleep at night.
He is not the best sleeper. He still gets up at 11:30 and 4:00 for a feeding. Until he got sick this last time I was working on eliminating the 11:30 feeding.
He loves to wake up early- I'm talking 5:45-6:00 EARLY!
He loves to play with his toys. I will lay him on his play mat with a bunch of toys and he will go to town. He also loves to play in his exersaucer!
I can't forget his love to spit up all over Mommy!
Did I mention he is the happiest baby ever!
He is such a joy in my life and I am so grateful to have him!!!!
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



2 comments:
What a charmer!! I love the mischievious look he has on his face in his church outfit!!
He's such a cutie!!! I can't believe how big he is!!! It sure is fun having one of each, isnt it?!
Post a Comment