I am: trying to type while Levi is squirming in my arms like crazy and trying to eat the keyboard!
I know: that I am by far the smartest person in the world ;). Ok, I know a few things.
I won: a coloring contest when I was in 2nd grade and got a huge candy bar. I was a candy junkie.
I want: hardwood floors in my entire house!
I have: two beautiful children and an amazing husband.
I hate: lying
I miss: my family!
I feel: HAPPY
I hear: Kinleigh talking because she NEVER STOPS TALKING.
I smell: baby.
I crave: The Melting Pot
I search: the clearance racks at Target
I Love: my life.
I care: or should say worry to much about hurting peoples feelings.
I always: have to pee right before I go to bed no matter if I just went five minutes before.
I believe: that I CAN do the quarter ironman in April.
I sing: terribly that even Levi chuckles at me when I sing to him.
I write: on my blog.
I lose: nothing but Daniel on the other hand....
I win: a lot of crazy contests.
I never: thought the time would come that I have my boy and girl that I always wanted. Still don't feel like I'm old enough.
I listen: to Kinleigh talking all day. Have I mentioned that she NEVER STOPS.
I am scared: of dogs while I'm running and biking.
I need: to master the pepper spray.
I am happy about: life.
I tag anyone who has the desire to do this!
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



1 comments:
Hi!! This is Michelle, Jessica Simpson's friend; you guys came over and played at my house one day last year. Or was it two? Time is going by so fast, now I can't remember! Anyways, Levi is SO CUTE! I just wanted to say hi and hope to see you around whenever we move back to Raleigh. Take care!
Post a Comment