Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Circus

Last week we took Kinleigh to the Circus. We have taken her every single year accept one (when she was one). We arrived early so that she could go down on the ground and meet some of the clowns. (honestly I was not trying to rhyme). She LOVED the circus once again. Like the monster truck show she sat for the first half and just starred. During the second half she decided she didn't want to be part of our family and moved down a seat so that one seat was left between her and her Daddy. She still sat and watched the show no problem but I guess she was just too cool for us. We managed to make it out this year with out spending and arm and leg on souvenir's (she didn't ask once for anything). She did hog our drink though! Rarely does she get sodas and so when she does.... Levi found it quite entertaining himself until he decided he was beat and it was time for a rest. We will be back next year.

2 comments:

the other lawton's said...

miss k is so brave to take pictures with the clowns! looks like it was fun!

Texasholly said...

I can't wait til the circus comes back to Houston.
I love the pics! Y'all are so cute!