I never posted a six month update on my little man! I just can not get enough of him. Ok, maybe in middle of the night feeding he still insists on having! :) He was in the 3% for weight (14lbs 8.5oz) and the 5% for height (25in). I guess he wants to follow in his sisters shoes and be a little shrimp. I pray daily that he will get some height! Two weeks ago he really took off on the crawling. Until this week he would take a few steps and then lay on his tummy, take a few steps, and then lay on his tummy. Now he is starting to be a cruising machine. He is still having troubles sitting up by himself though. Seriously, who crawls before they sit up. I have been working with him a lot today and he is doing much better. Still the most happy baby and spoiled. I have problems letting him cry too long before he is picked up, fed, rocked, given a toy, whatever it is he wants. He still enjoys spitting and he has decided that he loves to eat shoes. I try to keep them put up but when he spots one I know because he starts laughing and takes off after the shoe! I adore him and love that he is part of my life!
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



10 comments:
He is too cute! And already 7 months.....wow! Where has the time flown?
i still can't believe he's mobile!
What a sweet picture of our little fellow. I knew he would be crawling soon when he left here. Come back again soon! loive, Mom Erwin
Oops, sorry about that mis-spelling of love!
OH what a cutie!!! haha I just want to give him lots of hugs! (he reminds me of Kason at that age...so cute!!)
he is a cutie patootie! and i think he is looking more and more like you all the time!
He is seriously so cute!! I love that he can crawl better than he can sit up. That is a boy for sure! :)
He is adorable. I still can't believe how smiley he was for our photo shoot! Your photos I'm working on are so cool.
They flew into Gatwick...it's 20 min. from here
he is pretty much the cutest thing ever!
Post a Comment