Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Celebrations Continue


My family likes to drag out birthdays and I figured why not continue that tradition. My good friend Nicole has a birthday three days after me so our Wonderful friend Maren put together a night out for our big days! We had a little trouble finding a free weekend for everyone so we decided to do dessert at the Cheesecake Factory on a Wednesday night. It was a fun night despite the fact that the Cheesecake Factory was out of the cheesecake that both Nicole and I picked. What are the chances?!? The waitress made up for it by singing to us and writing Happy Birthday To You on our plates with chocolate. Thanks to all who made my birthday wonderful. For all those who did not don't worry I will drag it out as long as you'd like.

3 comments:

Hall Family said...

Oh fun!!! :) I'm glad it was a good one with friends :)

Anonymous said...

Love that cheesecake!

Lisa and company said...

we are way too cute!