I came home from my triathlon to Levi pulling himself up on things. Now he insists of finding anything he can so that he can stand. I think Kinleigh was just barely starting to crawl about this time!!!! He still doesn't like to sit. I don't really think he can't sit he just would prefer to be crawling and exploring. I have no doubt in my mind that he is going to be into everything. The biggest annoyance of him standing is that he will stand up in his crib and throw all of his binkies out and then sit and scream until you come in to get him. Every day for nap I have to go back upstairs and collect the binkies and lay him back down about three times. He is so adorable though and knows what he is doing is obnoxious so when I enter he just gives me this biggest grin!
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



4 comments:
Great ready, next he'll be taking steps like Bryant! :)
oh my! Levi can't be that old already! what a cutie patootie!
haha I love it!! :)
I thought I had already made a comment here but I guess not. Levi, you are a "sweetheart" and we love you.
Post a Comment