Levi is finally sleeping through the night and I didn't even have to suffer through three nights of endless crying. Not only that but when he wakes up in the morning he just starts playing insteasd of crying for me to come get him. One and a half weeks ago and about every formula can you imagine I decided to give soy a try and it worked! The spitting up has dwindled to almost nothing, he is pooping several times a day and the best part of course is the sleeping better!
Sometimes I think Levi really has an adult mind instead of a babies. When he was only a couple months old Kinleigh and Daniel were wrestling and he just thought it was the funniest thing. Then about two weeks ago Kinleigh was giving her teddy bear a piggy back ride and twirling in circles and he thought that was hystarical.
For the first few months Levi loved to be rocked to sleep (Kinleigh was never like that) and I loved rocking him. He has decided that he would rather me just lay him down in his crip. I think he just likes the freedom sit and play for 15-45minutes (which is what he does every time now). Today at nap time he started throwing all his binkies out of the crip and then crying for me to come get them and give them back only for him to throw them back out again. The best part is when I lay him down and come back to check on him and he is up on his knees, takes one look at me, and gives me that "I know I'm suppose to be asleep hahaha" smile.
The boy is obsessed with shoes. I know when we have left out a pair b/c I hear excitement from Levi and he sprints to them (as fast he can crawling which is pretty dang fast these days).
He is such a joy in my life and I just can't get over how happy and sweet he is all the time!
Dear Ellie on your 20th Birthday
4 months ago



1 comments:
Oh I hear the Hallelujah Chorus behind you right now thanking the angels for the "sleeping through the night" post!! Those are happy days....Chris has been sleeping in Destinee's bed the last few nights as it's firmer and more support for his side, so Desi has to inherit Kyle's bed for a few nights and Kyle gets in with me...which I certainly don't mind a bit!!
Post a Comment