Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Sweet and Tender

Kinleigh has had a rough few weeks but yet at the same time she can be so sweet. She has said/done so many things that I mean to post about and then forget!
The other Sunday we were having a usual Sunday madness to get out of the house and Kinleigh was doing her usual dragging her feet. Daniel has early morning meetings so it is me, myself and I getting the kiddos out the door. After some yelling between Kinleigh and I we head out to church and Kinleigh says to me, "Mommy is Heavenly Father happy or sad?" I told her, "he is sad because he doesn't like it when Mommy and Kinleigh yell at each other." So what was her responce, "I'm going to pray to him so that he can be happy." She then proceeds to pray letting Heavenly Father know that we were not going to yell at each other anymore and that he can be happy. I was so touched by my three year old. They truly are examples for adults.
This last Sunday I went into the kitchen to get her some breakfast and she turns to me and says, "Mommy you look so pretty. I really like that dress!" Of course I gave her tons of hugs and kisses.
She loves to ask questions!
She still LOVES TO TALK!
Whether it was yesterday, a week ago, a month ago, etc. she always says "remember the other day when we did...."
She is such a big helper and does a great job at cleaning her toys up.
Despite the horrific 3's (as I would like to call them) she is so much fun!

2 comments:

Sabs said...

what a sweet girl! I was just telling my mom today that my little niece talks and talks and talks:)

Mom Erwin said...

Most 3 year olds (and 33 year olds and 73 year olds, etc.) have their good moments and some not so good. Kinleigh is a sweetheart as is her little brother and we miss you all.