Nicole decided that she was going to run her first 5k. Daniel did a little research and found a great one in downtown Clayton. It was actually probably not that great for a first 5k because it was fairly hilly, but it had a tot trot for the kiddos! I ran with her to make sure she didn't walk and she did awesome!
We had been practicing with Kinleigh for a couple weeks and even bought her some new rockin shoes! Even though we had been practicing she got a little overwhelmed and pretty much ran as slow as she possibly could. At least she finished right?!? Hayden was awesome and despite Collin falling after the first couple meters he did awesome as well.



2 comments:
Hey, I recognize that Varsity shirt Kinleigh is wearing! I can't believe she can fit into it! Tiny girl!
Hey Great job you guys!! if I ever want to run a 5K will you run with me so I won't walk!?! Really truly! haha because I know I wilL! I really need to blog about this running bit! hahaha
Post a Comment