I know my kids are not in school yet but I still have decided that we are going to keep ourselves busy this summer. So far so good....
Last week we spent the first day in pajamas and had a nice relaxing day and then went as a family to do some much needed grocery shopping. The next day we went to the library with CJ, Kory and Rylee (Kory is home for the summer on maternity leave and we are so excited!) to kick-off summer reading. The next day we went to the free movies at the movie theatre, and then Friday was spent at the pool with the Bosleys, Sobas, and Simpsons.
This week we started the week (Tuesday is the beginning of the week since I work on Mondays) at the pool with the Bosleys and the Sobas (they are only known as Sobas because that is what Kinleigh calls them). Today we went to story time with Willifords, Sobas, and Rentz and then headed to the park for lunch. Tomorrow we are going to Sobas for a movie and Friday lunch with some of my dental hygiene friends.
I know boring post but since I put these into books and a journal for my children you'll just have to suffer through them :). Now if I could just remember to take more pictures!



2 comments:
We had so much fun swimming at the Pool. Kipling talks about the pool all the time. We love to come swimming again.
Jessica, Kipling & Sada
I know you commented like 6 months ago, but better late than never is my new motto :( I love your blog and holy cute kids!! Are you coming to Houston any time soon?
Post a Comment